North Sea Energy Park
When low emission and sustainable energy matters!
North Sea Energy Park is a 250 hectares site planned for power intensive industries, as data centers, battery production, hydrogen production and
land based aqua farming.
- Supplied by green energy
- Strategic location in vicinity of international airport (Stavanger Airport, 50 min)
- Deep water port available nearby
- Planned power: 300 MW
- Fiber connectivity available
- Water cooling available
North Sea Energy Park will focus on facilitating business for:
ON-SHORE FISH FARMING
Why North Sea Energy Park?
North Sea Energy Park based South-West in Norway’s wind power capital
offers scalability, flexibility and infrastructure powered by 100% green energy.
- 100 % green energy from wind and hydro power
- Very low CO2–footprint
- No agricultural conflict with land use
- Planned for 300 MW
- Situated in the middle of Norways wind power capital
- Locally produced power – locally used
Large areas available
- International airport – 50 min
- Deepwater harbour – 13 min